Sunday, January 9, 2011

Which Is The Most Important, Mandarim Or Chinese?

" \u0026lt;Riddle>>>

Bin returning to France from the blog! He came to me the idea to ask this riddle tite! So I thank France for its tite mice, which no longer works with his computer! because she is the only job I'm doing!
bin yes! I just find the culprit who ate the queues of his computer's USB port! You see she climbs on mice in France!
ohhhhhh the Titus nasty lol Do not ask what that they still trafficked every two lol (Titus of mice see tit rats).
So if a hole so if a rat started!
good here my tite guessing that I left for France on the blog! How
called a rat, which has a short tail ???????????
Hope you find the riddle I wish you a good week kisses to all!
I would give the answer on Wednesday night!
kisses the mouse tite mimi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment