Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rabbit Hutch Plans Indoor

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The surviving stone>>>

........................... Photo taken along the canal of the Loire! Nevers!

................................... Digital Art the photo above at the top!
..................................... I wish you a good Sunday!
.............................................. kisses to all!


The surviving stone!

By following this dirt path,
Filled with shadows and cypress.
At the end of this road along the River.
I saw standing before me! The stone sentinel!

I am alone in the face of extraordinary vision,
that only nature holds the secret.
Carry in my imagination.
A sweet euphoria takes hold in my head.

the midpoints of wild grass and morning dew.
Frozen in eternity, like a proud sentinel.
Amount, the guard probably for centuries.
The dog stone, probably his destiny.

I see him watching me.
As a Panthers to watch.
Illusions of my senses.
I remain uncertain as this being!

But in the joy that overcame me.
forget my worries, I fled.
Maintained by obscurantism.
In this sweet joy!

Written by traveler Arts (Jose Tilliet)
On Tuesday, 1/25/2011 Montceau mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment