Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Maryl Monroe Peircing

Phew! It's been a long time!

It's been a little piece that I will return here and I said to myself "that I should find something to write." So here is what happens tonight that ca ... It starts with what? A new recipe, tomorrow?

I subscribed to the recipe Express Clodine. So every day I get a new recipe. I found some to try, including the one tonight. Since I try to varied our diet as possible, I am eager to buy the main ingredient ... Fresh salmon. A nice recipe, very simple for a weeknight and has very good taste.
" Salmon Burgers "

The task to chop the salmon into small cubes, was not as difficult as I thought. But we must say that I only had 2 balls to do.


Here's the recipe:


Salmon Burgers Serves: 4
Cost: $ 3.85
Preparation: 20 minutes Cooking
: 10 to 12 minutes
Freezing: not

• 500 g (1 lb ) fresh salmon, skinned
• 3 green onions, finely chopped • 1
eggwash
• Salt and pepper to taste
• A few drops of green tabasco (I have nothing but red)
• 45 ml (3 tbsp) oil
• 4 whole wheat buns (on my favorite bread: ciabatta)


1. Preheat oven to 200 ° F to warm breads.
2. Chop the salmon with a knife as if to make a tartar.
3. In a bowl, mix the salmon flesh with green onions, egg yolk, salt, pepper and Tabasco. (Add bread crumbs in the house mix) Form 4 patties round.
4. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat and brown patties on both sides, 5 to 6 minutes. (I cooked the first side, 4 minutes and the second, 2 minutes. To make sure the ball does not fall apart). Book Oven to keep warm (if necessary).
5. Take a bread and top with a slab of salmon.


Note:
fun to vary the toppings! Capers, roasted onions, wasabi mayonnaise, shredded iceberg lettuce with cream, cucumber, sour cream, salsa, tomatoes and olives. If you want to get more crispy cakes, put them in flour or bread crumbs before cooking.

You can go see the video of this recipe by clicking the link above.

Bon appetite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment